Monday 6 August 2012

Another Video - Kinky Twists

Yes, another one.  I was on a roll and decided to film again.  As you can probably tell from the title, I have filmed another video, but this time of me doing kinky twists.  The video was a little disorganised, cos I took me soooo long to do it.  I started at 4pm on Saturday and went right through to 3am on Sunday.  Plus I had a couple 'little ones' to look after too, which really did affect my ability to do it.  On Sunday, I put my braids up into a high bun to cover the middle section that was unfinished, just so I could go to church.  Then I spent the next 3 hours with my mum doing the middle portion.



I am planning to keep my hair in for about 6 weeks and then do some other braids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...