Saturday 1 September 2012

The Aftermath...updated

I just thought I'd share a picture of how my hair looks now that I have taken out the braids.
Before                                      After
  

I'm gonna wash it, and then flat iron it.  I will come back with a photo.

I'm back...

So this is how it looked once I washed it (yes I had to deal with that tangled mess!)
First Part blow dried 
Fully blow dried (glad that's over, but still to flat iron)
All Done!

 It took me all day long...I will never leave 16 weeks between a relaxer again.  It is just too much tangles and knots to deal with.

Blessings
Naddy x

2 comments:

  1. I used to love having braids as a low manipulation style, but I hated all the shed and broken hair I'd be left with when I took them out. I hope you got a lot of new growth during your stretch. Waiting for your relaxer update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marie, I am planning to relax in 2 weeks. I will keep you all posted.

      Delete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...