Monday 14 January 2013

Protective Styling Challenge 2013

Happy New Year to you all, I trust that this year is going from strength to strength for you.  I did have a post prepared for New Year, but I haven't got around to uploading it yet.  However, I'd just like to share with you all my motto for the year

YOUR LATTER WILL BE GREATER THAN YOUR PAST, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

Receive it and believe it!

Anyway, down to business...I have jumped on the bandwagon and decided to protective style my hair this year to attain my goal of MBL hair.  It is a tall order, but with a bit of dedication, I think I can do it!  This is part of the Hairlista 1 Year Sew-in Protective Style Challenge.  I'm not sure that I will last the year, but I'll be sure to give it a go.

I have posted a video of my first and current protective style - canerows.  I think it makes me look like a teenager, but hey ho, such is life.  I am going to keep them in for as long as I can before they look awful and then consider adding synthetic hair to maintain it a bit longer next time.


Till Next time

Blessings
Naddy x

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing that same exact challenge I would be posting my protective style on my blog soon. I don't think I would last up to a year either lol but hopefully six months .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you Bella, it's gonna be a challenge, but surely we can do it!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...