Saturday 1 November 2014

Relaxer Day October 2014

I went to the hairdresser to get my hair relaxed on 25.10.2014. I'm not certain how many weeks post I was, but I'm sure it's at least 16 weeks.

Now this wasn't the best experience as I did get some burns at the side of my head and at the back of my head.  (I think I'll revert back to self relaxing for next time). Thankfully they were only small and have healed well this past week. I've just been really gentle, avoiding scratching and making sure to oil my scalp.

Today I washed my hair with my favourite and go-to product 'Creme of Nature Moroccan Argan Oil' Shampoo and conditioner. Before I washed I put the ORS conditioner on my hair along with oil and added a heated cap. After washing, I wrapped my hair in a t-shirt to absorb the water and allowed it to air dry for the evening.

I've got some bantu knots in at the moment, 5 in total, one at the crown, two at the back and one on each side. Hoping for a great voluminous style for church. Let's hope it looks good tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...