Monday 2 April 2012

Hair for the week - Twists

So I am still getting bored of my hair, and I wasn't too sure what to do with it.  I wanted a protective style that was low manipulation and would last for the week.  I asked my friend and she gave me a load of suggestions: Bun, braid-out, updo, cornrows, twits.  I went with the twists.  My intention was to get my hair done in 1 hour - WRONG! took me the best part of 3.5 hours!  I didn't get to bed until 1.30am today because I was doing my hair, and when the alarm went off at 6am, I really did not want to get up - so I didn't

Anyway - have a look below at the style that I created. 





I think that next time, instead of finding a hairstyle of the week, I will find a hairstyle of the month and just put my hair into braided extensions again.  I have had enough.  Relaxer day is not until 25th May when I will be 16 weeks post, and my hair is getting hard of hearing! 

Blessings
Naddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...